Analog Devices’ Low-Power, Single-Channel 16-Bit DAC Enables High Density Analog Output Modules without De-Rating
重庆时时彩投注技巧天涯 www.xqz7s.cn Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today introduced the AD5758 digital-to-analog converter (DAC). It incorporates the company’s second-generation Dynamic Power Control (DPC) to enable high density AOUT modules without requiring de-rating—the need to turn off channels due to thermal build up—resulting in lower cost, more compact designs. This single-channel current/voltage DAC with DPC is designed for channel-to-channel isolated industrial applications in factory automation, process automation, and motor control. The AD5758 is ADI’s lowest power industrial DAC.
- View the product page, download the data sheet and order samples: http:www.analog.com/AD5758
The AD5758’s 5 mm x 5 mm size creates the smallest footprint in the industry. Its robust construction requires fewer external protection components, supporting smaller, lower-cost designs. It is engineered with advanced diagnostics that provide visibility to system performance for higher reliability and planned maintenance schedules. The AD5758 also includes output fault protection circuits to safeguard the DAC in the event of a miswire incident.
AD5758 Product Highlights:
- Lowest power industrial DAC
- Integrated diagnostics for high system reliability
- Built-in miswire protection
- 0.05% TUE – 2 times better than industry standard
Pricing and Availability
Product Full Production Price Each Per 1,000 Packaging AD5758 Now $6.54 LFCSP_VQ
- About Analog Devices
- Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit //www.xqz7s.cn
- Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: //www.xqz7s.cn/analog-dialogue.html
Editor's Contact Information
- Linda Kincaid